2016 DATE TIMELINE - NEW
NEW - Coaches Kick-off is set for Wednesday, May 11 at 7pm at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 163, 435 Limeridge Rd. E., Hamilton.
Below are some key league dates
1) Feb 1st – U13 and older registrations due
2) Mar 1st – U9 –U12 registrations due
3) March 31st – Blackout Dates deadline
4) Referee Meeting - TBA
5) Coach Kick-off meeting – Week of May 11th
6) U9-U12 Festival Day – May 28-29
7) League Cup Final – August 27-28
8) U18 Final weekend – August 13-14
9) Champions Award Night – October 7th
10) AGM 2016 – November
TIE BREAKER CRITERIA
As the season is drawing to a close, it is important to remember the MJ rules with respect to determining the final standings and any situations where the breaking of a tie is required. As per MJ rules and regulations Rule 24 (C).
In the Event of a tie for the first place between two or more teams at the end of regular season, the following criteria will be used to determine the League winner.
a) Head to Head Results
b) Least goals allowed
c) Goal difference (recorded scores)
d) League decision